Most View Today
- A Gentlemans Guide
- Are you serious Bro?
- Cynicists Movie Review
- Fun in Retail
- Guest Blog
- Hacked by "SYF"
- Iv been thinking…
- Job Applications
- Just Sayin'
- Living in Galway City
- Prick of the Week!
- Song of the…
- Video Games
“LIKE US ON FACEBOOK”
- How to package, setup and deploy the App-V 5.0 Client fb.me/1SXoGcdXO 13 hours ago
- To RetailBoy! He did it! The kid did it! http://t.co/LDI31R3KMs 1 day ago
- Looks as if RetailBoy may have big news this week. He seems unusually happy. Then again, hes a miserable prick so any smile is big news 1 day ago
- Steve meets a good Samaritan thecityfathers.com/2013/06/11/ste… 1 week ago
- fb.me/2yMOL2oSF 1 week ago
Category Archives: Song of the…
This is a plea to all Irish radio stations. I was recently horrified to hear a new song by the band Muse called Panic Station on the radio yesterday…and again today. It is by no means the greatest song in … Continue reading
It’s that day again…the 4th of January. This day marks the passing of Phil Lynott, my favourite frontman of all time. Once again Irish radio passed it over with just a mention. I think if it wasn’t in the corner … Continue reading
This one takes me make to Nam. Anyhow this one was a pretty obvious choice, so obvious I held off on it for a while. But here it is in all it’s sexy glory
Ok so this one may be a little more Disco. But Fuck you people, I give you gold and you mock me. Up yours.