Most View Today
- An Americans Girls guide to Dating an Irish Man
- Moving to America from Ireland
- Playing FIFA 13 Online : The Steve System
- Steve on the Phil Lynott Statue being damaged.
- My Top 5 Comedians
- Girl in Supermacs at 3am
- The Crying Man City Fan
- The Mayo Earthquake : An urgent appeal.
- Greatest Best Man Speech Never Told
- A Gentlemans Guide
- Are you serious Bro?
- Cynicists Movie Review
- Fun in Retail
- Guest Blog
- Hacked by "SYF"
- Iv been thinking…
- Job Applications
- Just Sayin'
- Living in Galway City
- Prick of the Week!
- Song of the…
- Video Games
“LIKE US ON FACEBOOK”
- Steve joining Facebook? Not until there's Justice for Phil!!! fb.me/2pdxjMTId 1 hour ago
- fb.me/28L0BJv8D 2 days ago
- Also blogged about VMWare ThinApp 4.7. Expect a 6 part series of blogs regarding Windows OS migrations fb.me/OltgS7ua 2 days ago
- Blogged about LakeSide SysTrack for all of your environment analyzing needs. fb.me/HJeECAP7 2 days ago
- Steve wants extreme justice for the Phil Lynott statue vandals! thecityfathers.com/2013/05/13/ste… 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
This one won’t be for the easily offended and is probably going to be personal and foolish on my part. I was up late last night, unable to sleep with the heat and my depraved mind had sad, bitter, angry … Continue reading
So it’s not often something as mental as this happens in a video game so I had to post this! Is there no league, country, planet or alien race safe from Manchester City advances? Words fail me. Man City will … Continue reading
Disclaimer : Religious People read no further. I make no apologies for my beliefs or actions. Ok so I know I’m going to offend some of the bluenoses with my cocky stride and atheist beliefs, oh I never be the … Continue reading