Most View Today
- An Americans Girls guide to Dating an Irish Man
- Steve on the Xbox One "reveal"...I think?
- Moving to America from Ireland
- Playing FIFA 13 Online : The Steve System
- America 6 months in
- Greatest Best Man Speech Never Told
- The Revolution of the Dickheads
- Steve on the Phil Lynott Statue being damaged.
- Sir Alex Ferguson and my life.
- A Gentlemans Guide
- Are you serious Bro?
- Cynicists Movie Review
- Fun in Retail
- Guest Blog
- Hacked by "SYF"
- Iv been thinking…
- Job Applications
- Just Sayin'
- Living in Galway City
- Prick of the Week!
- Song of the…
- Video Games
“LIKE US ON FACEBOOK”
- Lil Dicky Represet! fb.me/2tsRVuSIK 2 hours ago
- Our resident Gamer previews the Xbox One (hint, it's Steve) fb.me/1NVTEhZ6a 2 hours ago
- Steve on the Xbox One reveal...with sexy apocalyptic results thecityfathers.com/2013/05/22/ste… 1 day ago
- And also a quick How to, on creating Shims to remediate Application Issues fb.me/R2xhFNQO 4 days ago
- Also posted a review of Flexera Application Compatibility Pack fb.me/En02GjJw 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: November 2011
So today a group of students from the National University of Galway trespassed on/in a Fine Gael TDs office in Galway city. They hung a sign saying “Free Education. Nothing Less”. Are you serious Bro!? Why the fuck should these … Continue reading
So it was only a matter of time before I used this as an assault on the Irish public…the following people are gay… (Obscure Kent Brockman gag, who’d have thunk it?) So iv been working in retail for 13 years … Continue reading
Welcome to my very first movie review for this our so called “Blog”. For this post I’ve decided to give you my unique take on the Irish made movie “The Guard”. Whether we (Irish people) care to admit it or … Continue reading